Saint John’s Island, previously known as Pulau Sakijang Bendera, is one of the Southern Islands in Singapore. It is located approximately 6.5 km to the south of the main island of Singapore.
How to Go:
Getting to St. John’s Island is by ferry provided by Singapore Island Cruise from Marina South Pier.
- During the Kusu Pilgrimage Season (usually in between Sep and Nov), the regular scheduled ferry services to St John’s Island maybe temporarily suspended. Visitors who wish to visit St John’s Island during this period are advised to make their own boat arrangements from Marina South Pier.
- No advanced or prior bookings are needed for our daily scheduled ferry(s) unless you are doing a private charter. All you have to do is to come down to our ticketing booth before the ferry departs from Marina South Pier to get your tickets and you are good to go!
- Ferry will head to St John’s island first before going to Kusu Island and return to Marina South Pier.
- Journey from Marina South Pier to St John’s island takes 30 minutes and 15 minutes from St John’s to Kusu.
1. Travel to Marina South Pier. 31 Marina Coastal Dr, Singpore 018988
2. Ticket for ferry
- Sale of tickets at Marina South Pier, Singapore Island Cruise & Ferry Services Pte Ltd.
- Ticketing booth closes at 3pm daily.
- Prices for a two way trip are fixed at $18 for adults and $12 for children aged 1 to 12 years old
3. Departure Time
– Departure Time From Marina South Pier To St John’s Island
Monday – Friday 10am, 2pm
Saturday 9am, 12pm, 3pm
Sunday & Public Holidays 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
– Departure From St John’s Island To Kusu Island
Monday – Friday 10.45am, 2.45pm
Saturday 9.45am, 12.45pm, 3.45pm
Sunday & Public Holidays 9.50am, 11.50am, 1.50pm, 3.50pm, 5.50pm
– Departure From Kusu Island To Marina South Pier
Monday – Friday 12nn, 4pm
Saturday 1.30am, 2.30pm, 4.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays 10.15am, 12.15pm, 2.15pm, 4.15pm, 6.15pm
4. Overnight stays are permitted on St. John’s Island .
If you’re yearning for an island stay, book the Holiday Bungalow, which comes comfortably furnished with a kitchen and sleeps up to 10 people.
For organised groups, Holiday Camp 5 offers accommodation for up to 60 people. It’s equipped with basic cooking facilities, so you can self cater or even have a BBQ. To book Holiday Camp 2, 3 or 4, please call Mr Eddy Bin Ali on 9138 5029 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm).
The Holiday Bungalow and Holiday Camps are the only accommodation available on the island.
Camping is not permitted.
Bookings and payment must be made personally at Sentosa Station (VivoCity, Level 3) between 9am and 8pm on a first-come-first-served basis. Bookings are welcomed for up to two months in advance. For further booking enquiries, please call 1800-SENTOSA (736 8672) between 9am and 6pm.
Rate: From $53.50 – S$214 (vary from weekday, weekend and public holidays)